- This topic is empty.
- 06/28/2020 at 15:37 #219361Nicholas De Luca-TaronnoGuest
This is where I would usually write some boring, long-winded cover letter of sorts, but I have the feeling this position requires some “pizazz”!
I’ll get straight to the point. I absolutely love writing and I am damn good at it.
I am a recent Creative Communications graduate out of Winnipeg, Manitoba (aka “Winterpeg”, the Slurpee Capital of the World, and sometimes the murder capital of Canada… eek). I also have a bachelor’s degree majoring in psychology and minoring in sociology.
The skills and and knowledge I can offer to benefit your company include:
• Extensive understanding of content writing for various genres including entertainment, journalism, advertising, public relations, film/scripts, etc.
• Effective skills with videography and photography that can add some colour to any creative piece
• Comprehensive experience having a personality and not just writing academic articles — seriously though!
The website link attached is primarily my video work, but I will leave a link to two articles I have written for an online magazine to prove that my writing is more than adequate. However, I’d like for you to be aware that the pieces are HEAVY and not very funny at all. This was due to the nature of the magazine and its theme.
Landing this position would genuinely be a dream come true, as I have always wanted to write creatively. I am also confident that I would be a great personality to add to your team. To be honest, this would be really good for me in general, as this pandemic has left me with a really terrible self-inflicted haircut and tearing up at shows like The Office. I’m going a little loopy but am so ready to write. I hope to hear from you soon!
Nicholas De Luca-Taronno aka Nick DT
- The forum ‘Employment’ is closed to new topics and replies.