When you want the best teeth possible, you want an oral surgeon who can expertly mill them from Zirconia. That's what this campaign is all about.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.choice.marketing/portfolio/marketing-teeth-in-the-usa
Definitely love this work. Although everyone keeps saying we should specialize, we don’t. However, there are a lot of specialized companies out there that we do support with consulting!
Utilizing pre-existing and tested solutions accounts for 99% of the success rate while reserving the remaining 1% for personalized modifications My opinion is that opting for tried and tested solutions is a worthwhile decision.
Thank you for your insightful comment, Kristina! Your point about the value of tried and tested solutions is certainly reflected in the article’s emphasis on using competitive analysis and research to inform marketing strategies. However, as you rightly point out, personalized modifications can also play a vital role in achieving success. At Choice OMG, we believe in finding the right balance between established best practices and innovative thinking to create customized marketing campaigns that deliver results for each dental practice we work with. We appreciate your engagement with the article and encourage you to share your thoughts and insights further. Thank you!
Medical advertising in the U.S can be a huge pain in the butt. That’s what you get when you have to pay for basic medical care.
True. We do spend a lot of time trying to avoid calls from people who can’t afford it. However, I think full-mouth implants are not really “basic medical care.”